We Need A Track Now (s/e Vic)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RACKA

Reaction score
im not sure if anyone has done this yet, i was wondering how many pitbike riders there are in dandy, city of casey all the way to pakenham?
the reason is because im sick of the local papers and councils giving us a bad name cos of a very few dickhead riders. now they have bought in new laws to crush our bikes....
if we had a track to ride then we have no reason to ride bush, paths, roads or reserves. im old enough to no right from wrong, but if there is nowhere to ride legally then what would a normal 15 year old do.
i no what some rich boys or older people might say, 'there are tracks to ride like frankston or broady' but what does that cost for a day? $25 to ride plus $30-$50 in petrol for a day.
not many parents will take there kids that far so they ride where ever.

i am looking at maybe getting some numbers together and a big group photo of us all, to show the 'Berwick News' how many of us there are....

so who is in?

It's a really good idea mate! Altough we do have our fair share of tracks around us mate.....
Franksto, Broady, South Morang, Nunnawading, Baccus Marsh, Oakleigh, etc etc

I live about 15 mins from oakleigh and 30 - 40 mins from frankston so i can't really complain.....
There are other states that have 1/10 of what we do in vic...
Crushing the bikes is harsh, but if pitbike riders have an accident, they will be badly injured or maybe die if they hit (or get hit) by a car...

It's just to make people think twice before riding illegally. If you go to the riding spots and events section you will find plenty of places to ride.....
And i mean, $20 isn't really that much if you spend a decent amount of time at the track...If you get caught on the road, the fine will be over $500 so think about it.....

mate some good new to possibly look foward to my mates mum is good friends with the mayor of the city of casey and he is starting a petetion to take around to people to sign and the mayor has said she is already considering putting a track in around the narre warren berwick area so hopefully they will do the rite thing by us and give us the track we deserve

mate some good new to possibly look foward to my mates mum is good friends with the mayor of the city of casey and he is starting a petetion to take around to people to sign and the mayor has said she is already considering putting a track in around the narre warren berwick area so hopefully they will do the rite thing by us and give us the track we deserve

hey mate is there any chance you could get a hold of that petition, it would be good to put it on this site and get heaps of signatures.
after seeing todays 'Berwick News' local paper im pissed off that they are getting people to dob us in for riding our bikes.
thanks for the 2 people that responded, all the rest if we dont all do something together they will never listen to us, dont be pussies have your say

ok i like your persistance
i have already aproached city of dandy about this lil problem they have
and they dont seem to be all that interested
but if you can get me the name of the sports and recreation person from the casey council
also the mayor i have some influential friends in the industry and i myself live in the area and would like to see somthing put together to cater for us
but is doing that it will cost and if you are caught on the road then the consequences will be as severe if not worse than they are now

saying that frankston is an ok trip it is closer than south and broady but it's shit from what i know
i'm going there this weekend just to check it out and get a ride in

this could be somthing worth doing

if you get me that info i will write up a formal proposal and see what kind of response we get

p.s racka when we goin for a ride se pitties style

thanks coolmodee,
i will get their names and addresses if needed lol
but it would be good to see alot more people try to help us out in getting a track for big bikes and pitties (mainly pitties)

i will try to get down and have a ride, what day ya going?

yer screw the council man there all just a bunch of weiners im going to my mates house this weekend and we will get this petetion started up and make the council crumble with the amount of names we get on it long live pittys :D

i have been told of an indoor track going through council approval and planning permits at the moment, looks like it will be out Dandenong way

yer but indoor would be a bit dodgey wouldnt it u need the air the outdoors nothing better than that

its a pretty big warehouse and talk of 2 differant tracks. i'm not talking motard it will be dirt with proper jumps etc. one hard track and one more basic track. and will be open most nights and every weekend

ok yer man that sounds good i personally havnt been introduced to motards yet so i dunno wat there like but i love the dirt riding :D

i have been told of an indoor track going through council approval and planning permits at the moment, looks like it will be out Dandenong way

where did you here this mate, i hope its true

yeah mate
at this stage i'm not sure when it's dew or weather it's even finished in design stages yet
but he is gunna have all sorts of cool stuff in one spot

it will be just 50's although i know of someone else working on something similar for big bikes

Latest posts

Back