we want to race

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don351

Reaction score
me and a friend of mine want organize unoffical race weekends at the end of every month small problem we dont have land to do it on like most people so we were thinking of just going bush but its a bit boring with just the 2 of us sis any1 else interested cause the more the merryer im in bendigo vic

sounds like a good idea mate but i am in adelaide, vic is a little far for a ride weekend. maybe every second month i would be keen to come on out. keep us all posted as to what you decide.

Cheers, Tony.

I'll be heading up to sydney from tassie round christmas time i may have a day or two spare to come over and have a ride

sounds like a good idea mate but i am in adelaide, vic is a little far for a ride weekend. maybe every second month i would be keen to come on out. keep us all posted as to what you decide.

Cheers, Tony.
do ya know any were closer to the border were we could go because we dont just want every 1 to come here we are prepiared to travel as well

Im keen man only an hour and a half a way, and i go to tradie down their, might have seen me in a black van? use can come to deni and ride my track if you want, in the middle of uploading some photos at the min. Dont want any races but yea let us know if use want to come for a rideim all ways up for it if im not in ky peace

ask for land

Why dont you try the south african way, go to the big bike track manager and ask him for some land you dont need much for pit bikes anyway, check out the thumpstar south africa website there's some pics there of pit bike tracks ive raced at, can try and get in touch of some email address for info.
me and a friend of mine want organize unoffical race weekends at the end of every month small problem we dont have land to do it on like most people so we were thinking of just going bush but its a bit boring with just the 2 of us sis any1 else interested cause the more the merryer im in bendigo vic

in bendigo we cant get the council or any 1 for that mater to let us use there land not even an old mine sit which by the way is perfect been ridin bikes there ilegaly since i was a kid thats why i want to get as many people together as possible cause then what can they do and how much fun would that be havin 30 or 40 of us in 1 spot we got some good 1s

well sounds lik a good idea mate i prob would be able to make it with 4 to 6 mates just all depends were it is n im in mill park but can travel so yeh ...

no land to ride

Go and see abs motorcycles and see Andrew (owner). he has in the past organized pony runs for trailbikes and may be able to steer you in the right direction. They are on the corner of Marong Rd and Eaglehawk Rd. It's a longshot but he may be helpfull.

Isnt there a mini track that has club days at muskerry moto park?Was going to head out when was down that way last year but was raining.May be worth looking into.Think they hav a web site too.

Yeah mate im in bendigo and would come for a squirt lol but my thumpstar will smash ur "lifan" jk ;)

i up for it :D ....as soon as i fix my bike...:eek:

went riding today... stacked, need new rear brake lever, new chain and new rear shock ( bushings have worn away)...piks will be up soon...foolsp33d your a legend;)

yer bubs im fine...lmfao! i need a new knee though :( ... oh and a new front brake lever also....

Latest posts

Back