Weekend Ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great ride , tho the slippery mud does tend to grind on you bit if its all weekend

Those contours are great hu , i like the gps they use with it , pretty cool function

98953VS.gif

start or end at the pub or did ya do the loop

that hill climb there is tuff work in the wet especially on the pitties
the vid doesn't do it much justice but hookin down some of them hillz

i wanna get me big bike and go trail riding now

Great ride , tho the slippery mud does tend to grind on you bit if its all weekend

Those contours are great hu , i like the gps they use with it , pretty cool function

Yeah Cam's new helmet cam is wicked as. Yeah that's the first time I seen the speed graph. Awesome idea. As it has a built in GPS, you can actually have the whole route in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and just click on a section and it takes you straight there!!

Definately need to invest in my own.

start or end at the pub or did ya do the loop

that hill climb there is tuff work in the wet especially on the pitties
the vid doesn't do it much justice but hookin down some of them hillz

i wanna get me big bike and go trail riding now

We started off at Big Pat's Creek and rode to the pub through a heap of different tracks and some wicked ST. Some of which I never knew was there as I always go straight past it!! Took about 3 hours as we took the scenic route. Lunch at the pub and then took a more direct route back to the cars which took around an hour.

When you do get a big bike Coolie yell out, know some wicked riding around there.

Motorbikes + Awesome Tracks + Pub Lunch & Beer = :)

Latest posts

Back