weekends with Dad (by Jono)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jono

Reaction score
Howd good people of miniriders, I've been crusing the forest lately on my ktm because there is so much water lying around after tones of rain, if I rode my pitbike then it would disapare into one of the meny creek crossing, hahahaha. So here is some vid of dad and I last weekend out in the forest (the mountian in the vid is called Mt Beerwah, you may find it on Google Earth) Anyway here's the link and feel free to coment, I'd like to know what ya think of the way I have been makin our vid lately like eith the freze fram effect?:confused: ;)

YouTube - Weekend with Dad

Cheers Jono, (ps. I am still useing windows movie maker to do these FX):D

that is a sweet as video jono

those wheelies you and your dad were doing were sweet as

Jono mate. Your videos are sweet!

Do you reckon you could do a video on your PitPro 14XR?

Jono mate. Your videos are sweet!

Do you reckon you could do a video on your PitPro 14XR?
Hmmm, ok as soon as our backyard dries out, their is water everywhere and its so muddy that we can't even walk around the track without slipping over, hehehehe.

Great movie Jono each vid just keeps geting better and better gotta love the stand up mono = ]

Great movie Jono each vid just keeps geting better and better gotta love the stand up mono = ]
Yer I love the stand up monos , Dad can only do them sitting down, hahahah. I fell that I have more control standing up.:)

Hmmm, ok as soon as our backyard dries out, their is water everywhere and its so muddy that we can't even walk around the track without slipping over, hehehehe.

OK, thanks mate!

By the way. Whats the name of that song on your latest video?

great movies mate. bikes look sweet. i didnt take notice but what size are they? 200? 250? 300?
i got a 250 exc and she flys
good work mate

Latest posts

Back