went for a ride today. (warning fair few pictures)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$heepy

Reaction score
as the title says i went out thinking it will be pretty fun, it was but extremely slippery too. as you can prob tell in these pics. its hardpack with a layer of slop ontop so its like skating on ice.

i was in second gear mostly the whole way round it was that bad, its interesting how surfaces can change so fast before the rain that we have just had it was as hard as cement now its slop.

well thats enough yabbering heres some pics.

DSC_00176JPG-1.jpg

DSC_0003-2.jpg

DSC_0004-1.jpg

Looking good Sheepy. Lucky bugger!! Wish I was out there with you instead of stuck here at work.

DSC_0015-2.jpg

DSC_0016-2.jpg

and now there are more after now i have finnally taken apart them little tiny jumps and prepped the track. so now it is just a grasstrack with no jumps.

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

Nice work! Hey where abouts in the hills do you live?? i swear iv seen that track before...

Yeah been through there a few time. Thats probably the track im thinkin of, im down in Willunga.

that's awesome I'm hangin for a ride!!!

I recon I drive past there a fair bit, on the way to mum's other half's place...

Latest posts

Back