Western Australia pit bike racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trente8

Reaction score
I NEEEEED HELP

been looking all over the internet and haven't found anything on places to race pit bikes in Western Australia i would really like some help

Cheers Trent:D

hahaha man i am hoping so an quick lol wana race my pittte hahah

yeah same man! if it doesnt happen soon im gonna start putting on a few ride days and if theres enough interest ill see where we go from there! Insurance is gonna be the hard($$$) part in putting on races!

there used to be a mini series in perth and there was heaps of bikes but i dunno what happend with it
had a proper track and all

it died.... there is no scene for racing in WA & it does'nt look good for the future. minibikes have to much of a bad name & no one wants to have anything to do with them of here

I NEEEEED HELP

been looking all over the internet and haven't found anything on places to race pit bikes in Western Australia i would really like some help

Cheers Trent:D
there ya go , instant online business , make a web page , go on a road trip and mark all the known tracks and ride spots , rate them , take pics

make a webpage that you need to join to view the threads , then hey presto google ads , easy money

hmmm i agree we need a mini racing event in WA badly haha let me know if you guys find anything i dont know how well ill do in racing probly get my ass handed to me but i recon itll be fun haha

regards Jack

had a phone call from bunbury motocross club a few weeks back they are building a track for 50s only and are going to have racing there will keep u updated

we need a place to race in w.a real soon!!!!i wana kik sum ass haha

Minibike flat track racing at speedway is starting soon... first practice is Sunday.

wheres the speedway devhay???im new to perth thnks ;))

me and some boys up here are converting a crappy mx track into a mini track. our town isnt even on the map but.

me and some boys up here are converting a crappy mx track into a mini track. our town isnt even on the map but.

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=s_q&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Merredin,+Western+Australia&amp;aq=0&amp;sll=-25.335448,135.745076&amp;sspn=55.76764,79.013672&amp;vpsrc=0&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=Merredin+Western+Australia&amp;z=12&amp;ll=-31.482342,118.281299&amp;output=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&amp;source=embed&amp;hl=en&amp;geocode=&amp;q=Merredin,+Western+Australia&amp;aq=0&amp;sll=-25.335448,135.745076&amp;sspn=55.76764,79.013672&amp;vpsrc=0&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;hq=&amp;hnear=Merredin+Western+Australia&amp;z=12&amp;ll=-31.482342,118.281299" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

its on this map ;)

Haha Merredin isn't that far out Westy! Might have to roadtrip out there for a ride sometime!

sounds like a goer mate im real keen to get in to some racen!!!

Latest posts

Back