what 2 stroke?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack_rides_stp

Reaction score
well I might part with my 50 soon:( to buy a new bike

I'm after either an rm or kx but not sure if I want a 125 or 250, I'm 16 and weigh 65kg, I used to ride a 125 but Im not sure if I can handle a 250,

Are the 250 much more powerful than the 125

Any help will be great thanks

a 250 has way more power than a 125, 250 can be dangerous in the wrong hands... but if ya take it easy & get use to the power before you think your a hero...

I had a 98 KX125 and a 2001 RM250 & I thought the 125 was way more fun, on the 250 you spend more time stressing than enjoying yourself

how about a 250 4 strroke, but i guess that takes all the fun outta riding a 2 stroke, liteness, snappy power, the band all make the 2 bager so bloody fun

if ur not sure u can hang on to a 250 2 stroke then dont buy one, if u havnt had a big bike for a bit got a 125, i have a 07 cr250 and love it, wouldnt buy a 4 stroke its just not the same, but the power can be agressive depending on what bike and what u do to it, so be careful and again if u dont think u can handle one get a 125 for a bit, 125s are good anyway because they make u work to go fast, and make u a better rider, good luck with the new bike

Latest posts

Back