What A Joke!!!!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STICK

Reaction score
Yea
Don't Know Who Saw What Twon Wrote The Other Night,not Going To Repeat It....but I Recieved An Email From Scott Warning Me About Abuse Toward's Mod's? [when I Reported His [twons]comment].....all I Said Was To Do Your Job And Bann The Little Foul Mouthed Weasal.....then I Get A Warning For A Infraction....turn It Up.........this Will Be The Last Time I Post....pissed Right Off...while Ya At It Scott Delete All My Posts Thanks Big Fella!!!!!!!!

that sucks stick! sad to see ya go... Jezebell got those emails to did'nt see anything wrong with them just some members un happy with what some idiot was writing.

Last edited:
TELL A LIE HAVE TO WRITE 1 MORE THING....CATCH YA's ON THE TRACK KEEP IT PINNED...STICK....COMPOUND FRACTURE RACING>>>>>

hey, please dont leave us stick, u'r great, duck scott, i didnt c anything wrong with wat u said in tha reportin' emails, its ashame i only got 2 read them last nite though...

p.s which mod did u apparently abuse?

I dont think he abused a mod, he abused like an 11 year old kid because the kid was like "up yo mothers *beep*" then stick went crazy, No offence stick man he was only a little kid.. You should learn not to take everything so seriously.. and

We dont want you to go.. Dont leave just because you got an infraction or a little kid made fun of your mother.. Ive got 3 infractions and Franky calls me fat all the time.. Do i care? No get over it

I dont think he abused a mod, he abused like an 11 year old kid because the kid was like "up yo mothers *beep*" then stick went crazy, No offence stick man he was only a little kid.. You should learn not to take everything so seriously.. and

We dont want you to go.. Dont leave just because you got an infraction or a little kid made fun of your mother.. Ive got 3 infractions and Franky calls me fat all the time.. Do i care? No get over it

he did'nt even get a infraction just a warning!

& yours are from jezebell & two from franky that he would of made up just for fun LOL

pussmilner 41 year old go have some cups of tea and dont be a little bitch

Latest posts

Back