What are Orions like???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redrocket

Reaction score
Hi guys, my girlfriend and I are looking to get into riding mini bikes but arent to sure what to get, our budget is limited atm and we found a warehouse that sells Orion bikes. Just wondering whether these bikes are worth getting or not?? wat goes wrong with them ect.. or what bikes are better than these. We would just be doing weekend bush bashing with them. Thanx :)

Dirt Bikez & Pocket B said:
Orions = Low budjet bikes that wont last long

hope it helps

I havent had any problems with mine yet (5 months old)

Only thing i have replaced is a clutch lever, and the electrics stuffed up!

I know alot of guys who have orions and we go out and thrash them stupid just about every weekend and they go hard all day, then with a little bit of TLC they shape up again the next week. We've been doing that for around 8 - 9 months now i think.

Although there have been a few problems, mainly just with the weakness of the parts though not the complicated motor stuff, we've had a few broken brake leavers a busted peg or two and couple of broken chains but thats about it really, you just have to make sure you get a good quality chain some kickass oil right from the start and you should be sweet. The oil that comes with these bikes is absoloutly horrible to say the least and i think these engines need all the help they can get.
but with that said ive had no major problems with mine at all, and still hammering along nicely
Overall for the price of these bikes they are fantastic and well suited for what you are after

Latest posts

Back