What are the best mods?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troppo

Reaction score
When I get my bike, what would be the best modifications to do to it first?

Handle bars - Taper ones? Exhaust? Pegs?

What does everyone do? Or does it depend on each person / bike or level of equipment on the bike to start with?

Cheers
Troppo

PS: This has to be the best part I imagine to owning one of these fun machines - the bling parts and go fast parts. Its how you personalise your ride!!:D

Im gonna get new handle bars taper ones like u said coz my are to low and when i thurn they can hit my leg also get a lifan engine ive heard, if u have a ducar one use it till it dies then get lifan. Im also going to buy a new throttle and grips

Ride it first some people find them good to ride ,everyones different but yeah the bars will help with the knee knock on corneriing you culd also use the bar riser fab 50 sell which raises the bar 2 inch and one inch forward there a good help .

Im gonna get new handle bars taper ones like u said coz my are to low and when i thurn they can hit my leg also get a lifan engine ive heard, if u have a ducar one use it till it dies then get lifan. Im also going to buy a new throttle and grips

Haven't got a bike yet, but I'm 6'3" so that's why I'll need new handlebars too. I'm looking at the Braaapster bikes and they have Lifan motors. Why are you buying a new throttle and grips, is it because the handlebars will be higher - longer cables etc??

Latest posts

Back