what are the spec on the 140 outlaw?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiribomb

Reaction score
dont risk it. Theres plenty of people on this forum that will help you get your current motor to those specs for a decent price!

dont risk it. Theres plenty of people on this forum that will help you get your current motor to those specs for a decent price!

that not what i am asking, but where else can I find a 59mm stroke crank?

Thats what I am interested in.

I want to know if they use the 100mm rod and what is the piston pin to deck dimension.

Is this the 78mm cylinder with the 98mm long sleeve?

Who knows DMZ and can get him to give us some info?

thanks for the quick reply, how about the clutch disk, gpx has 5 and lifan has 4.

Does it use the 13mm piston pin or the 14mm pin?

Gpx is usually the 13mm pin.

did you get it yet?

No spoke to the dealer today, they are still waiting for the motor to arrive from Motovert (slack fuckers). So they tell me late this week but was originally early this week.

And Roost, what size piston do you reckon these 140cc Lifan's could take? And are the ones DHZ selling genuine 140cc you think?

Last edited:
No spoke to the dealer today, they are still waiting for the motor to arrive from Motovert (slack fuckers). So they tell me late this week but was originally early this week.

And Roost, what size piston do you reckon these 140cc Lifan's could take? And are the ones DHZ selling genuine 140cc you think?

yep they are 140cc , these are the measurements from an actual motor not a peice of paper 55x59=140.174265cc
i'm running a 56mm piston but you could go bigger

you running an akunar piston with that motor roost? What is the pin centre to deck measurements for the standard piston?

Latest posts

Back