What bike do I have??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DESTRYR

Reaction score
Hey all what type of pit bike do I have it has a 140cc lifan engine and FMF pipe, I have also noticed that it has stars before and after the frame number (does that mean it is a thumpstar??). But really all that matters is that I want to know what type of fairings are on the little pitty so I can get a graphics kit for it?? Which begs another question what and where??

Any help would be appreciated.

Shane Allford

Attachments

• P8180088.JPG
    P8180088.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 41
  • P8180089.JPG
    P8180089.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 20
looks like a dhz or something. and no clearly dude ur bike does not have an fmf pipe, it has the original pipe i see on chinas all the time. and the stars on your frame are just with the numbers that come with the frame. you got crf style plastics kit. go onto ebay and search crf graphics kit or thumpstar sticker kit, something should definitely come up. hope that helped.

Last edited:
Champion thanks heaps jordz that has cleared up some things. :)

It could be anything but it looks simmilar to a DHZ bike. They are CRF50 style plastics as previously mentioned so there are many sticker kits to choose from.

Also why do you have your handle bars so far forward?

I'm guessing Pit Pro, most (If Not All) pit pro's come with the crf style Plastics and all the 140cc pit pro's i have sen have the Lifan engine. Could be way off, but that is what i am seeing

Not sure if it's a DHZ bike, frame doesnt look right... as far as i know, the DHZ use a twin pipe trellis frame, as opposed to the solid one you have...

nah its a dhz one of there earlier 140's they had 2 models one a midsize the one you got thump and the standard mini size

Pitbikekid: I stand corrected good sir. :)

Destroyer, getting graphics kits for that one is easy, pretty much any store on ebay dealing in minibikes will have them in a heap of different designs. only hard part is choosing one..
Out of curiosity, what did you pay for it?

Hey boyz I only paid $450 cash for it so it was a solid little buy. So really I can't complain on price for fun ratio!!!

I_THUMP: 6'2inches and long arms brother sort of need a little more space but then again I ate so much sand on the first ride out (6.5 hours of pit bike fun me and two other pittys) I think they need adjusting anyway.... (Probably because we adjusted them when we were out on the tracks!!!).

I am looking at a cool SOBE kit it is red white and blue?? But I really like an alpinestars kit I saw in the states?? is there any good shops for accessories here in Perth??

Come to think of it, it does have a seroiusly faded and shagged DHZ.com.au handle bar padding on it!!! (Blind and dumb me!!)

Latest posts

Back