What bike is this?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 21036

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Wondering if you can help me with what motor this is. Bought a cheap bike for $300 that had been ridden once of my mate. It runs way better than my Lifan 150 did a few years back.

Just trying to figure out what brand the motor is and how much/what oil I should put in it.

Photo 2-12-16, 6 27 08 pm.jpgPhoto 2-12-16, 6 27 20 pm.jpg

Sorry cant tell you what engine you have, as for oilseeings it doesnt have a cooler anywhere between 700ml and a litre should sort it. Just keep an eye on the dipstick as you go. :thumbup:

Cheers didn't see it had a dipstick, not sure where to go to because it has flat lines up about 1/4 of the way and then X shaped lines if that makes sense

Also do I measure it with the dipstick fully screwed in or just sitting without threading in

Seeing it's got a crank mounted clutch (the giveaway is clutch arm on the front of motor) it most likely won't be any bigger than 125cc. Probably better gearing (sprockets) makes it feel faster than your old 150cc. Check the engine number, it will probably start with something like IP56********, the 56 stands for a 56mm bore. Should take between 700-800 mls. I measure mine with the bike level (not leaning on the stand) and the dipstick put in but not screwed in. The oil should be in the middle of the cross hatched section

Last edited:
Thanks, it looks a bit strange will upload a pic tomorrow to confirm.

Also it said 107 on the head so I presume it is a 110cc. It feels probably just as fast as my 150, because it doesnt bog anywhere near as much as that thing did. So much nicer to ride which is strange

Latest posts

Back