What bike - Just got Learners

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellrazor

Reaction score
Hey guys.
I just got my L's for moty. I just want something to have a bit of a cruise around and get to work on and crap. I got stuff all cash and wanted a postie - but now looking for something a bit more exciting.
I've got around the 2k mark and was looking at the motovert rx125cc. Thoughts on this bike?
I didn't mind the Hyosung 250's but i'm not sure i can stretch my budget to that.

Obviously won't be able to get something new - but something cool second hand. PErhaps a monkey bike or similar?
Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated!
Cheers

postie bike and drop a 155z in it ;)
otherwise a wr450f road reg

you would have to stretch you budget to $4,500 - $6000 to get a road reg second hand wr450f.. Postie sounds good, or maybe an old CBR?

I just sold my KTM 525exc tonight to a guy who is booked in to do his L's soon.Killer bike for a learner,but a bit out of your price range.
Ive also got an RX125 and its great fun to cruise around on,not a real power house but good fun all the same and closer to your budget 2nd hand.

hey im so happy someone asked this coz im looking at getting a new road reg bike, but i wanna trail bike. I used t have a ttr230 and i had to cut the seat out coz of the height. I really liked it but want something similar but a honda maybe this time or a yamaha dt175 or even considering an rx125. i have like easy up to 6k could get more. i would rather have brand new. I wouldn't mind an rx coz braaap sell them and it would be fun to ride a mini around. But also I might go on some roads that are 100kmh and but mainly no more then 80kmh. I would mind a motard or something either. But im really short and really light (40kgs). Only learners too but ready to go for my p's. Also i wouldnt mind a ttr125 but i think there rare to get adr ones... sorry to steal ur thread hellrazor :)

Latest posts

Back