What bike should i buy?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjc85

Reaction score
I just recieved a substantial bonus from work and could now afford a Thumpstar Pro 14"/12" $3700 or a Motovert Expert $3500. I was about to purchase the following bike for $1500

bikern1.jpg

Which has

- 138cc oil cooled lifan
- FastAce Xrosin front forks
- Fastace 1000lbs rear shock
- CNC Billet hubs
- CNC billet rims
- Billet throttle
- Billet starter and brake
- Kenda Carlsbad tyres

Do you think i should fork out the big bucks for a motovert or thumpstar, or save $2000 and get the BSE bike and then spend $1000 on motor work?

I just want a bike that will hold up and last unlike my orion, something that will take big landings and is a solid bike.

i say buy a motovert pro. they look so good

I'm not buying any bike for looks, i am looking for best bang for buck and overall a quality bike. Eg is the motovert going to be more than twice the bike of the BSE?

a motovert pro will shit all over this bse any day any time!!!!
get a motovert not this bse
but this bse is cheap and looks good so then agian

The BSE bike is $1500 wholesale from the factory, So about $2000+ to buy one here in Australia. Do you really think i am going to get $2000 more worth of bike buying a motovert? It's a hard decision.

if u have a lookin the 50s brotherhood mag issue 13 they have a section were the test ride 9 mini bike and they had nuthing rong with the motovert wen the test rode it so i say get that there probly the best bikes at the moment i reckon

if u have a lookin the 50s brotherhood mag issue 13 they have a section were the test ride 9 mini bike and they had nuthing rong with the motovert wen the test rode it so i say get that there probly the best bikes at the moment i reckon

What did they say about the Braaapster bike they tested? This braaapster bike is a much cheaper version of the BSE above, i duno whether to go through the hassle of importing this bike or just fork out for a motovert lol

get the mojo, heeps good bikes. Probably better money for bike than thumpstar though the quaLLITY IS GREAT. (soz caps) the motovert has mazorati forks and good shock also strong frame, it comes standard with pro taper bars and a good exhaust too, or you could get a 2nd hand bike, like brayden#87 did for like 1400 cheeper and spend that money on it and do it up. ect...

id say bse man... you dont want to spend top $$$ for just a name... bse at $1500 is worth it... and seeing you will have plenty of money left over... you can afford to replace any misshaps or if you want diffferent plastics, sticker kits, gear ratios engine work different tyres etc etc

but thats only my opinion... if you wanna blow big bucks on just a name... it is up to you

i agree with crazy, hes has a very good point, you could problydo the biek p with your left over money and still have change and might be better then the mojo what u guys think?

i`d go mojo they`re just awrsome china dont come any finer

with the $1500 left which is what i gather you will have... you can build the altimate engine... (refer to what cranga has done and what he has payed) and you can improve anyother problems (replace bushes with bearings) etc

Yeh good idea crazy #1, i'm gonna go the BSE i don't think its much less of a bike than the motovert, its just really the name u pay for. As there is alot of different online stores selling the same BSE bike as that minus billet wheels for over $3k so yeh it will prob cost me $2000 after GST and duty and any other expenses and then i have $1500 left to make it a mean machine.

no. U dont pay for the name... you get all the good parts, i meen on the motovert look at the quallity forks, check out the shock and swinger. awsome motor best from china. comes with pro tapers, its the bike 2get unless u wanto spend hourless hours fixing these little problems and spending more cash on the bike..... listen to me pls lol

Fastace are good, the Swingarms aren't very different between the 2, rhe engines are the same pretty much. All you are really paying more for is the name "Motovert" on the bike and "Marzocchi" on the forks as i said man people are selling these BSE bikes for 3k the wholesale prices from the factory for the motovert and this BSE bike are probably not much different, it's just motovert would have a huge markup.

im pritty sure ud have problems with a motovert... and yes u pay for the name... the bike only would cost $1000 for them from china!!!

Latest posts

Back