What bike should i get?? PLEASE HELP

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch7615

Reaction score
HEY guys im 15 and have a orion 125 and looking for the higher quality pit bike to race and dont know what brands. Seconhand bikes too dont wanna buy brand new. so PLEEASSSSE HELp

depends on how much you got to spend, but for the cheapest oturnative would be either MSO or pitpro they are both around $1000 mark, don't go atmoik, TDR or orion they will only snap under all the pressure of jumping over and over in the races.

a Pitpro or Pitsterpro is good Pitsterpro has a bike about 1000.0US dollars.frame is strong and the engine is good

MSO starts around $1500
pitpro 50cc is $699 - 140cc $1200
atomik $500
pitsterpro is about $3500:eek:

the list goes on and on but then it comes down o how much you got to spend, the more you pay the etter quaility

THESE ARE ROUGH GUESSES

Thx mate i was looking at buying a near new seconhand bike. thanx

i own a pitpro 125cc with the new 125-R engine

i weigh close to 100kgs and it still flys .

great for jumps

i own a pitpro 125cc with the new 125-R engine

i weigh close to 100kgs and it still flys .

great for jumps

Thats not gunna last real long lol.....pit pro, orion, atomik are your cheap and nasty bike's not good for racing but a good bang for the buck.

Check out ciniwerx, motovert,pitster pro.......they are the high end minibike........mso are pretty good aswell and a bit cheaper than the other 3

MSO Motocycles - Home

*==`~| MotoVert Pitbikes |`~==*

CINIWORX HOMEPAGE

Pitster Pro - Home

thank you sheepy!!! easily pick up a nice 88 limited for $1500 way better then buying a china, if you want to race 88 limited is the class you want to be in.

hey mate ive got a 140cc atomik nitrous and it flys mate i put a new quick twist throttle on aswell as a high rev cdi and it goes mate, it can over take my neighbours 250cc and it is great check it out as i paid $690 for it on ebay couple of months ago so they are fairly cheap and has a tubular trelis frame which is really strong.
Nitrous140M - Dirt Bike - Default Store View

hey mate ive got a 140cc atomik nitrous and it flys mate i put a new quick twist throttle on aswell as a high rev cdi and it goes mate, it can over take my neighbours 250cc and it is great check it out as i paid $690 for it on ebay couple of months ago so they are fairly cheap and has a tubular trelis frame which is really strong.
Nitrous140M - Dirt Bike - Default Store View

yeeeeeeeeea riiiiiiiiight.......
he want's a GOOD bike, for RACING. The atomik is the complete opposite of what he's after. sure it might be fast but it won't last 5mins of hardcore racing

Get an atomik moto-x bro, my cuzin has one & he a crazy mofo, he does like fully rad to tha maxx no footers off this 150foot jump. & he can do skids for a month with out breaking the breaks or blowing a tyre,

You better start running from Coolie now mate!! :p

HAHAHAHAHA yeah ciniworks are good bikes mate.

Get an atomik moto-x bro, my cuzin has one & he a crazy mofo, he does like fully rad to tha maxx no footers off this 150foot jump. & he can do skids for a month with out breaking the breaks or blowing a tyre,

HAHAHA if your planning to race..properly or do any jumping or even plan to have the bike for more than 6 months DO NOT go atomik, orion, etc.....my advice, save up just a lil extra and go pitster pro, ciniworks, motovert, braap etc all good and good for some racing and jumping..they'll do yah good mate, and dont buy off ebay, buy from your most local 50's shop in aus :D

PS that thing about the atomik up there hasta be a joke lmfao? skids for a month lmao:D

Latest posts

Back