What bike should I get??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkilik11

Reaction score
Hi I really need to know what bike I should get.

I am a beginner but i know how to ride. I don't know anything about fixing or adding parts.

I am looking for a good size (i am 168cm tall) and I want it to last
I really want a good lifan engine about 125-150cc.
I don't know where to buy a bike (Melbourne) except on eBay and the price should be 500-1000
I have read that for atomik you need to put like all these parts on and i am not ready to do that i need a bike that is easy to setup and ride straight away and i want it to last and to be safe

thanks please reply

hi there is a guy called 2 brothers he is an atomik dealer in cheltnham his name is mark and i brought a bike off him and its a really good bike that has lasted me a while. it is called an atomik reign bigfoot 125 or 140. They aren't to small but it still has the same size engine. and boy does it go well. there number is 9553 0810.

thanks ATOMK
but did you have to setup like %10 of the bike?
and if you break something where do you go to get it fixed and new parts?

everyone says that atomik are chinese or under $1000 is crap
i want to get like a bike with quality parts that will last!

MSO looks really good but i need sort of hands on support so i can drive and get my bike checked out. Does anyone know where i can just take any brand bike and get it checked out?
thanks

lol nice moto XXX lol nah mate no one wants to touch china engine bikes look honestly there as easy as piss to put together its many liek one or two bolts n tighten them i built my chopper from pretti much scratch n its a beast i live in warranwood Victoria if u reali need help wen i get my car in 9 months i'll come help u but there pretty straight forward just oil in them n fuel.

Latest posts

Back