What bike...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killswitch_

Reaction score
Hey Guys new to these forums I am thinking of geting a Bike i was looking at the Pit Pro LE type R i have $1500 to spend or should i save some more and get a motovert i just dont want to spend over $2000 and how many years could i get out of Pit Pro LE type R compaired to a Motovert i know nothing would beat a Crf50 great bikes i would like to hop up one of those babes

Thanks Killswitch

Hey man seriously look at the MSO 140s. I bought a motovert pro like 4 days ago and it is a bit of a letdown. I think an MSO140s would do everything the motovert would.
I was under the impression that the motovert was race ready but.....After going over my bike with a fine tooth comb after maybe 6 hoursriding, it falls apart just as quick as a cheap china.
$1500 for the MSO. $3600 for the motovert. With the extra $2100 you could do a hell of a lot of mods to the MSO. Plus MSO will look after you with any problem you have. I dont think motovert would really give a toss about small issues.
Or buy a secondhand CRF50(unmodded,ex kids bike,maybe $1500-$2000 then mod it)
My fiddy2c

Last edited:
if you have 1500 you could either get a pitpro and mod it up or get an mso and get a couple of mods. but just remember you will get a discount with mso if you say your a part of this forum.

go through minibike reviews and have a look at all the different ones aswell

I dont what somthing with to mutch power i will be riding in my backyard most of the time dont want to get busted by the cops right now the Motopro looks good for me are the engines made how meny years would i get out of one

Thanks Anth

Last edited:
hey guys do any of you here have Pitpro 125 LE Type R and tell me how good they are would be a great help and whats the cheapest motovert at City Motorbikes

Thanks Anth

Latest posts

Back