What bikes has your mini 125 bet in a drag race?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tysons_201

Reaction score
My friend has a crf150, and i got a lifan 125, which do you think would win a drag race?
And what bikes has your mini won in a drag against?

The topic? i started the topic under the section mini dirt bikes DISCUSSION!

lol doubts, i've raced a crf150 on the track at Pt G, his bike was a slug.
also was racing a kid on a cr80, beat him with a bald back tire also, cant wait to get out there not with my new Vee Rubber from Elstar :D

on the main strait my thumpstar 12" wheel was keeping up with a ttr 125 large wheel. but i didnt wanto go as fast as i could coz i was on the road and didnt want mum 2 see me, lol.

No-Fear said:
lol doubts, i've raced a crf150 on the track at Pt G, his bike was a slug.
also was racing a kid on a cr80, beat him with a bald back tire also, cant wait to get out there not with my new Vee Rubber from Elstar :D

you beat a cr80 ? as if! but your thumpstar is modded to shitsso i probally would believe that

kid on the cr80 couldn't ride?
nah it's a combo of bike/rider/track, on a really tight track i held of two guys on yz250f's, obviously they weren't the best riders bu yeah.

i got owned by a ttr 125 on my thumpstar on this very sandy bumpy track, my thumpstars front tyre was all over the place and i kept staking it

hey "No-FEAR" wheres abouts at Pt G did u race him ?/ like on the go-kart trak or on the dirt

Talk it up.

These people obviously can't ride for shit. A CR80 & a CRF150 will both kill you no matter what Chinese bike you're on. These bikes have motors with more power and a chassis/suspension combo much better than a Chinese pitbike.

Dreams are cheap.

Fezz said:
Talk it up.

These people obviously can't ride for shit. A CR80 & a CRF150 will both kill you no matter what Chinese bike you're on. These bikes have motors with more power and a chassis/suspension combo much better than a Chinese pitbike.

Dreams are cheap.
lmao, the kid on the cr80 was good, had to push hard to keep in front of him, but did it.
the kid on the crf150 was goin pretty good, but wasnt pushin heaps hard, he stacked it tryin to slide around the corners.
what sort of bike do u own fezz???
go find a post about my bike & check out the mods, then come back and tell me if my bike will still hold it against a bigger bike.

No-Fear said:
lmao, the kid on the cr80 was good, had to push hard to keep in front of him, but did it.
the kid on the crf150 was goin pretty good, but wasnt pushin heaps hard, he stacked it tryin to slide around the corners.
what sort of bike do u own fezz???
go find a post about my bike & check out the mods, then come back and tell me if my bike will still hold it against a bigger bike.

He owns a KX 250 2 smoker :cool:

The reason why i think a mini 125 would stand up against a crf150 is because power to weight because the crf150s carry alot of extra weight.
The crf150s weigh in at 101.2 kg, where as a mini bike like mine weighs in at around 65kg. My bike has a Rated Power / RPM 6.1 kw / 8500 rpm & Max Torque / RPM 8.0 N.m / 5500 rpm , cant find what the crfs rated power is.
But my friend has had a ride of my bike and reckons it would beat it.
When referring to a drag race i'm not meaning around a bumpy track where these mini bikes would most likely be smoked without suspension upgrades, I'm meaning lining up on a straight dirt road.

tysons_201 said:
The reason why i think a mini 125 would stand up against a crf150 is because power to weight because the crf150s carry alot of extra weight.
The crf150s weigh in at 101.2 kg, where as a mini bike like mine weighs in at around 65kg. My bike has a Rated Power / RPM 6.1 kw / 8500 rpm & Max Torque / RPM 8.0 N.m / 5500 rpm , cant find what the crfs rated power is.
But my friend has had a ride of my bike and reckons it would beat it.
When referring to a drag race i'm not meaning around a bumpy track where these mini bikes would most likely be smoked without suspension upgrades, I'm meaning lining up on a straight dirt road.
depends how long the dirt road is, the pitbike will get the jump and have the lead untill the crf150 gets up to speed, then it SHOULD over take b4 the finish line.

yeah well we will soon see cause ill give him a drag soon.
Also gave a drz400 and a ktm 450 a drag just for a laugh. I guess you should all know the result :p

Latest posts

Back