What brand is my pit bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtcrss546

Reaction score
I need help with finding out what kind of pit bike i have im new to the game so any help would be awsome . here is some specs on the bike

-110cc
-semi auto
-all gear shifts are down
-carb says either dekni or deni and japan on it

like i said any help would be awsome thanks

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 78
never seen anything like this mate, but don't do to many jumps on it , that frame doesn't look to good

Last edited:
but don't do to many jumps on it , that frame doesn't look to good

Couldn't agree more lol

All I can see is it looks cheap and If your riding offroad then get a better air filter. The style on there would work ok, for say Motard riding, but will get dirt in the carby if you ride offroad.

Never heard of that brand of carby either lol

looks like an early AGB-21... basically bottom of the line Atomik....
Set fire to it as soon as possible.

ill just run it till it breaks or blows up i got it next to nothin i cant afford a good one now so its all good

look carefully at your swingarm i believe i see a bend already occuring..... If i was you I would take it easy on that bike...

i looked at my swing arm its not bent just the way the light is hitting it i guess what kind of frame would you all suggest getting im gonna start building a bike from the ground up

ha ha it looks so empty and spread out :O Enjoy that carby.. I had one and it'd run great one moment... shocking the next for no apperent reason. Ahhh go buy a frame from dhz and start building for your own sake!!

Looks like a MXB? but yeah, she won't last long buddy, rape it while she still starts.

ya i think im gonna buy a frame first then suspension then save up for a good motor what frame motor and suspension do you guys recomend?

well im in the states so i cant provide much help with locating your parts but if you check DHZ Mini Moto they seem to have a decent frame that caught my eye....

as for a motor... the 110 you have must feel like riding a power wheels.....

140 is a nice leap from 110 and mine has been very reliable from the start ( YX 140 )

Lifans seem to run forever with good maintenence records too, what you have will last you for a while if you take good care of it and maybe just light trails and flatland cruises, shouldnt see much for problems....

I was looking at a few upgrades myself just as you are.... and i kinda was leaning this direction...

Billetware Sportsman Series III Cradle Frame for CRF70 - FREE SHIPPING

BBR E-6 Fork Kit for CRF70 - FREE SHIPPING

the rest i can get from them aswell down the road.... but i was curious about the swingarm they had because its not the same as mine....

Billetware Sportsman Series I Swingarm for CRF70 - FREE SHIPPING

this looks alot different and i would also have to find me a rear shock but ill figure that out as i go along the way......

once you buy a china piece of ***** you learn the hard way like some of us.... but then it makes your next build that much more enjoyable.... because the chinas that fell apart... taught us in a way how to put em back together =)

Latest posts

Back