What did you get for Christmas?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boys Wit Da Toys

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

What did everyone get for christmas?

I got a new helmet (cause my other one is broken :rolleyes:), scott goggles and some chocolate and lollies plus i got some parts for my bike a few weeks early :D.

Let us all know what you got and a Merry Christmas.

A hangover and a bunch of clothes ya wouldn't give a jap on Anzac day from my olds :D

^^phwor

Call of Duty 4, two teddies, homemade cake and two bags of cookies from my girlfriend.

And nothing else from ANYONE! Parents have agreed to help pay for the new MSO though :p

Got a heap of household sorta stuff from me sis, a bottle of bundy from dad and some lovin and a card from me missus;)
Didnt hear from from mum, that was about the best gift of all:D

Got a heap of household sorta stuff from me sis, a bottle of bundy from dad and some lovin and a card from me missus;)
Didnt hear from from mum, that was about the best gift of all:D

belive him about his mum she is a troll.ha ha hows it hanging harley.

full motocross gear (wen my step-dad comes back from qld), ipod, heaps of clothes, new phone, gold bracette (mates are trying to make me more girly:rolleyes: )bits for my bike, heaps of lollies and chocolate n $250

full motocross gear (wen my step-dad comes back from qld), ipod, heaps of clothes, new phone, gold bracette (mates are trying to make me more girly:rolleyes: )bits for my bike, heaps of lollies and chocolate n $250

Somebody's been a good little boy this year :D

i wish i was young, i get nothing but merry christmas haha

Latest posts

Back