What do I have here?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newguy

Reaction score
I don't know much about bikes, but I came across this bike and need help figuring out what I have!
The teeth on the pull cord housing are broken and I can get it started. I don't even know where to start to get a replacement part or figuring out a fix.
I guess I want to know if it is worth my time. I don't want to pour a lot of money into it, but I would like to play around and at least getting it running.
Any suggestions or details about the bike will be appreciated!
Thanks photo.jpg

Apart from a couple of different parts this is the bike you have.
NEW Mini Dirt Bike Kid Motorbike 49ccTrail Bike Pee Wee Pocket Rocket ATV1 Quad | eBay

This is the pull starter you will need.
Pull Start Starter/Startor 47cc 49cc 50cc 2 Stroke Pocket/Dirt/Quad Bike Alloy | eBay

And worse case if your donk is buggered.
49cc 50cc engine trailer ATV quad pocket dirt bike | eBay

These bikes are basically very basic and cheap, but with a little mechanical ability or even just handy with tools you can keep them working, as a first bike for a young child who isnt scared of loud noises there great, with a lightweight kid on it they can also move very quick. Are you in Australia, as the links i gave are in Australia.

wow, thank you so much. No i am in the states. i will give it a try.
I really appreciate your help.

No probs buddy, this link here for US ebay has the 3 items mentioned on it, you will also see the three shoed clutch kits that these little engines can eat when kids are learning and the revs are lower and the clutch is dragging more. Oh yeah, welcome to miniriders.
pocket rocket | eBay

Latest posts

Back