what do i need to do?? help plz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Divy

Reaction score
i will be getting a new pitpro 110cc in a day or two an want to know what do i do when i get it i know i have to tighten up all the bolts but what else do i have to run it in?? an if so how do i do it ive never run in a 4stroke before only a shit load of 2strokes

is there any thing else i have to do????????

check all the bolts before you ride it and after each ride the first few times you ride it and then on a regular basis , one of those paint pens is good to mark nuts and bolts for a visual check on if they have moved or not

dont thrash it the first time you ride it , and by the same token dont baby it

change the oil after each ride the first few times you ride it , oil is the life blood of the bike and will last you a long time if you look after it

check the instruction manual when you get it as there could be a vent that needs to be unplugged in the motor which is essential

thanks for that once the engine is run in how often should i change the engine oil???

Hmm, just check it regularly, they say every 5 hours of use i think. I just change it when it starts to look blackish after a few rides.

Latest posts

Back