what do u think of this bike? PR Industries 125cc Dirt Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to be honest mate its a POS, they are you typical bottom of the line pit bike, they are a cheap and nasty.....how much do you have to spend cause there are alot more better bikes available for a few hung more

nah, im just looking around and saw it. that would be better then the atomiks thou? or there all the same?

most probs going with a dhz. just saw and liked it. i thought lifan were good motors and the bike seemed ok

There should be a rule, when ever I see bikes with those plastics there always just piles of crap. So the rule should be "if in doubt, Apollo plastics, throw it out!"

yes another rule i follow is if it comes with a chain guard its a piece of shit :)

atomik kicks this ones bum that bike looks like its been built as cheaply as posible atomiks have been made by pros for pros thats why i have one XD

There should be a rule, when ever I see bikes with those plastics there always just piles of crap. So the rule should be "if in doubt, Apollo plastics, throw it out!"

yeh because of the plastics you can see the first sign that the bikes crap\

go for a DHZ

Latest posts

Back