What do you guys think ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before I begin, just let me say I'm not at all offended by this thread....WOW it does provide an insight into how some males think. Thanks for that. :eek:

I just can't believe how little respect a lot of you have towards women. Most guys will go on about how women get upset and sook etc, etc. And yeah many girls do for no good reason.

BUT in this thread alone... girls are "its", things that you trade in when you want an upgrade like a used car, toys to play with til you get sick of them or so dumb that they'll fall for the cute puppy routine on the beach.

Is that what you really think of us? Is it any wonder that many of us aren't in a great frame of mind a lot of the time? :( And then we make your lives hard.

It's an old cliche... but every girl and woman is someone's mother, sister or daughter. Think about how you would like YOUR mother, sister or daughter treated. Then reread this thread and imagine that the comments here are aimed at them.
Is it still so funny?

Motovertman.... you're the exception. You managed to reply without being degrading. :)

well lots off diffrent opinions
and skylar thnk you very much for your relationship therapy
and thank you everyone else for your input but i think i will take my dogg and go see my mummy and daddy and bloudge of them for a while

Sounds like a good course of action mate. Who knows what will happen in the future. No point burning all your bridges.

And Skylar, I'm all about respecting the ladies. :p

But in saying that a certain Greenday song come's to mind............... Nice Guys Finish Last??? hahahahaha.

I'm loving the direction this thread has taken ;)..... but you guys really need to meet some girls! :p

maybe the girls need to meet us!!

heard the saying. " if your doing it, then there doing it to ''

man take ur pup i got 2 staffies theyre so cool and if she isnt doing shit for it its in the best interest and health of the dog that it be with you man go pick it up n keep it theyre a mans best friend and plus you paid for the pup its your dog.............. yea motovertman ur right its a lil hard if ur left handed ahhaah yea dude just go find a new girl i got all the respect in the world for a chick but theres more out there :p

I'm loving the direction this thread has taken ;)..... but you guys really need to meet some girls! :p

It was not me!!

Do you like to lay on your hand too?? hahahaha. :)

I have no problems with the ladies at all.

^^^ Why do you think I like the new direction of the thread? I'm taking notes. :p

get ya dog and get out, before long you will have a new girl better than the last.

remember this saying though - No matter how beautiful she is, someone, somewhere has had enough of her shit hahahaha

It will help you see the funny side of it all

Latest posts

Back