What do you guys think?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Complete Oil Cooler Kit Mount Honda CRF50 XR50 ATC70 | eBay

i think im going too order this today but just thought i would want too see what everyone thought of it? helps? good buy? i have a ssr 125 all done up and this is the last thing that im missing... is it worth it? help the bike run nicer?

There the best cooler I have used by far mate, they are brilliant and there cooling capacity is great, go for it, will probably need to make a mounting bracket but that's not hard:)

It says it has a mount, my bad

yeah it will look great! i was thinking the same thing. it comes with the lines,plate,cooler, and the mounting bracket / fittings. Bolt right on.. just making sure its a good buy

Its mounted upside down.. it wont do jack in that configuration you need the oil in and out on the high side otherwise the cooler wont fill up with oil and it'll just run along the bottom edge and back out the other side.

I think you'll find that you can mount it upside down, on its side, back to front how ever the hell you want the pressure and viscosity of the oil pumping through is more than the radiator bands can handle there for it gets to the first row, enters finds resistance than moves to the next and so on, it wouldn't matter how its mounted the oil still gets to all the rows. Mate if you've got the coin than do it, they are a good cooler because they have more surface area there for cooling quicker and easier but aren't as strong.

Latest posts

Back