What Do You Guys Wear On You're Feet While You're Riding?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sR x PuLsE

Reaction score
Dont Know About You Guys But Ive Just Got My First Bike So The Only Things That I Can Wear Are These: 1 thrashed pair of nike tn's post teh pics plzz

Attachments

• 002400.jpg
    002400.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I tend to ride with some dominque wilkins reebok pumps..

pumps.jpg

rocking-the-pumps.jpg

AlPinestars tech 2! Pretty expensive though.

dunlop volleys , but they wearing out and get laces hacked of in front sproket haha , or axo slammers but they just bout had it after bout 4-5 yrs so think its time for some tech2s :)
Oh and cant forget the crocs :) lol

We are not all rich like you b-rad lol jks man but they are pretty pricey

Hehe lol, i got mine of of ebay us for like 200, pretty good considering there like 400 in aus:) same with my leatt neck brace, got it for 400 when there like 700:) lol

Riding dirt I wear Sidi Crossfire's, saved my foot and ankle a number of times from being broken, mainly due to the full plastic moulding of the shin and ankle area.
When on the road I wear Axo primotoII boots, good flexibility and great ankle protection.

MSR MXTs. Got them for 80 bucks, pretty sweet! Haven't had a chance to try them on the mini yet cos the fuel tap broke :( Work great on big bikes tho.

Good old oliver steel capped zip up boots, they cover my ankles and just a pair of oneal(3yr old) riding boots on the big bikes.

Latest posts

Back