What do you think please ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re

Its a very standard bike.

Cheap swingarm, cheap and thin forks, cheap disks.

Its ok for just riding around, but things will break on it. Its a china bike. I see you are from the UK like me. Im also 15 aswell.

If i were you, i would get a thumpstar. They are the best quality built bikes (My opinion).

You can pick up a second hand thumpstar on ebay for as little as ?400.

Other good makes i would sugest are
X-sport
Orion
Mighty Mini
Atomic

Check them out.

It is very bad quality. Not worth the money.

Look at the swingarm and forks when you buy a bike.
If they are good, most probly the rest of it will be half decent.

One of the worst I've seen on fleebay! If you really can't spend more than that you'll only be able to get similar rubbish. Mabye look second hand for better bike and take someone who knows what to look for. Hope you find something reasonable.

shay14: Where are you from mate? If in sydney, there are plenty of dealers around.

I dont know why everyone uses Ebay to buy bikes. It's very insecure. A picture isn't enough to know how much quaility the bike is for myne.

Napper85 said:
shay14: Where are you from mate? If in sydney, there are plenty of dealers around.

I dont know why everyone uses Ebay to buy bikes. It's very insecure. A picture isn't enough to know how much quaility the bike is for myne.
he posted the ebay link which was co.uk, so im pretty sure he's in the UK some where.

Latest posts

Back