What do you think?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snaptrax

Miniriders.com Sponsored Rider & Master Spanner Sp
Reaction score
Hey guys need some help

So I have just rebuilt a atomik nitrous yx150 and I have been offered a swap.
So what the guy has offered me is.
125cc ciniworks missing 2nd gear
125cc pit pro not running
150cc frame
an A-frame bike together.
a couple sets of tyres
and 4-5 bikes in parts minus motors.

Now is this a reasonable deal. the ciniworx looks to be an older model.

Also is a atomik nitrous mid-size with a 160ho and a so called nitrous kit worth a swap for a 250cc pit pro sxr.
Cheers zach

if you have the time to rebuild it all i would say it is a reasonable deal as you could build a few average bikes out of it all and sell them.... would pay to run over the frames tho as it would suck if they were f@cked and you didnt find out till you got it all home

Yea mate thats what i thought.
well the guy is coming tonight so il let you know how it goes.

Yep thats the idea. but he is traveling nearly 2 hours. so i dont want to be a d*** and say to him i dont want it.
Plus i was only selling my atomik for 400.

Yea i have got pics and everything looks ok. im more interested in the ciniworx and making up the pit pro 125.
All the extras are a bonus.

yeah, if you are going to get rid of any stuff, be sure to let me know, i may want some stuff :)

Aslong as the other 4-5 bikes have not been picked at (eg already made a better bike) too much and you can see a bike or two worth over 400 then go for it :) even spare parts on ebay you should be able to make that back

Well guys he came last night. and I told him no as all of the stuff was rubbish. forks where blown. shocks where blown. frames had cracks. motors had rusting in the valves and the so called ciniworx was in the worst condition.
So my dad and I basically said get lost mate. I would get you to pay me to get rid of this.
and when he left he laid the bike flat on the magneto cover in the trailer. what a noob. so it leaked the blackest oil I have ever seen out of the drain pipe.
So basically if someone wants to swap I want to ride the bike before hand.

So hopefully this guy with the nitrous is better.

thats a shame dude, at least you could tell him to piss off.

i hope the guy with the nitrous is in a lot better nic !

Yea man. I wasn't really expecting much but I was expecting that they would have been in better condition.
then he said that it was all visible in the pics which it wasn't.

yea that sucks when sellers dont provide propper pictures, and they "forget" to mention all of the items problems/damge!

Yea man. Just saw it on gumtree for 220 for the lot. I was selling my bike for 450. Trying to undercut me.

Il put up a thread tonight for the atomik much rather sell to the Minirider bro's. Maybe someone wants a nice cheap bike

yea, he sounds like a real Fwit...
You should have no problems selling it, and plus if it does sell, it'll go to a good home.
good luck with you sale dude

jack.

Yea mate I was happy that it wasn't me that drove.

Latest posts

Back