What does this mean?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenna-125

Reaction score
I bought a motovert 125cc 2 weeks ago and its the first moto that i have really riden, and i dont know alot about motos!
What does this mean?
The moto started straight away no problems.
I was riding for about 20mins and i staled it in 2nd after i almost came off, i went to kick start it and nothing happened, didnt even sound like it wanted to start. it took me like 5 mins to get it started again. Does anyone know what this means and is there a way to start it quicker or should i just let it sit for abit????? :confused:
Cheers

hey this might sound stupid but just make sure everything is still switched on, you may have bumped it when you almost came off. if it won't start, maybe you have flooded it...what i do is turn off the fuel tap and then try and if it starts then turn it back on. if it still won't start then i'd say is just let it sit for a little while then try again.

hope this helps, hope you enjoy your bike. They are awesome fun!
Matty

You have to commit to kicking it hard and fast. The ignition sparks larger when revs increase so just give it a power kick and it should go. No throttle until it fires or it will kick back and take the skin off your shin. Move the kill switch so you dont bump it to off when you get loose also.

i have never used the kill switch in a safety kind of way personally there only there to turn the bike off when you want to stop the engine.
who has used the kill switch to turn it off when they get in trouble??

have you eva been stuck under a bike with the tyre spining on your leg
it's not fun trust me!
especially when you dont have a kill swith

not really mate but im sure if you mounted it lower on the bars near the triple clamps youd still be able to get to it fine.

Latest posts

Back