What Else Are You Into??-HOBBIES/TOYS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sell me a snake, i want one bitches :D

Me and PJ love our long snakes =]

ohh god no! lol. there is such a thing as animal cruilty! haha
i use to be into that warhammer stuff but im way to impatient and my paintitng skills on the were absolute rubbish lol. now i dont really have a hobbie or anything lol i just go on the net, school, bodyboard and mx ride! lol

LOL, So did I and i've still got them.. I was REALLLLLLY crap at painting.. I bought like 2 kits and screwed all of them up so i went on ebay and bought pre-painted ones..

I hate it now it just sits on my shelf..

haha pre-painted wish i knew bout that lol..i got into it when they started selling the LOTR's ones in newsagencies! now mine just sit in a tub lol! BIG waste of money...lol

Lol yeah dude, they cost like 30 bux for like 6 crappy plastic things.. so not worth it!

ohh well if you ever come here for a 'play' we can have a warhammer fight lol (i dont even know how to do that lol)

LOL! I used to play keyboard in primary school because they didnt teach drums at the time.. My keyboard teacher was the probably the coolest guy i've ever met.. Well I thought so at the time, he let us come in his room and play cards and shit with us.. he was so awesome.. He taught us how to play warhammer and stuff Lol.. It was actually pretty gay but he was the nicest guy.. Never forget Dan the Fanman he called himself Lol..

Now i look back on it, he seemed alot like a pedophile. What game was he going to teach me next? :O

ahahahahaha the cards and warhammer were just the bigining but poor old dan got caught out! Bet you were spewin he could of taught you some nifty little tricks for you and PJ! ;)

i skateboard and go flying, and play tonnes of sport

yeah use to be into sport, AFL back in the day and golf!
and soccer since i was about 12 to last year but all the teams down here are too half arsed..training is fair weak and we always losed so i figured "whats the point...?"

I used to play Football for 3 years, basketball for about 2 weeks.. Softball for about 6 months and I play indoor soccer now for about 4 years

Hey Ruby nice bikes there dude!!.Do you happen to know an old mate of mine by the name of "Frosty" [Steven Frost]that races at Mallala.He has a beat up old van and a couple of dogs that go every where with him ??
I havent seen him for about 4 months or so.

Cheers Brian

I love surfing but can't do that at the moment cause of my leg, I also love any form of motor sport. I have been collecting Tattoos as a pass time. I now have 2...

Lol sounds great pegleg, whats wrong with your leg btw?

guitar, have been playin for bout 2 -3 years now. broke my finger bout 3 weeks ago now, so haven't been able to play well or fast for a while :mad:
cars - love drivin my '72 galant around paddock. i made a donut circle in my paddock thats visible on google earth :cool:
bmx - occasional ride on my Hoffman is always good with mates, whether its bmx track or just pissfartin around town.
weights/bodybuilding - been lifting for just bout a year and a half now. made good progress from since i started, and have been using weight gainers/protein powders.
that'll do for now, time for bed

I used to ride BMX but I got over it and sold my mongoose pro at cash converters lolz.

Lol sounds great pegleg, whats wrong with your leg btw?

I had an operation to fix mu cruciate ligament and got an infection from the surgery. leg is now rooted, after 15months I am only now starting to improve.

Hobbies Include

- Wanking
- steamy hot Men love ( men are like wine to me, they get better with age, so you'l most likely see my in the retirement home hooking up with grandpa's )
- Cars - Fully sick vl turbo's make me do skid marks in my jocks
- Miniriders hore spamming

Hey Ruby nice bikes there dude!!.Do you happen to know an old mate of mine by the name of "Frosty" [Steven Frost]that races at Mallala.He has a beat up old van and a couple of dogs that go every where with him ??
I havent seen him for about 4 months or so.

Cheers Brian

Nah, I recall a bloke being out there with some dogs in tow, but I haven't seen him out for some time. I've been beating the track there for some 4 years now. Not that I've been looking out for the 'usuals'. You get used to them being there, you don't notice when they're not.

Oh, I should also throw in some other hobbies:

- weight training (need it for wrestling the GSXR) LOL
- beer
- browsing the web just for the hell of it

Latest posts

Back