what happened to dhz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He still has stock. I asked about some disks just a few days ago.

i was wonderin the same thing. went to go put a bid on a bike but was none there

No noobs, they are on holidays until mid jan.. didnt u see the huge writing they had on there ebay items for like a month!?

50s Bro: jeez your tuff mate. calling everyone noobs. does it make you feel like you actually know something? noob is just about the gayest word so wake up to yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
No longer a registered user... Pretty big loss to the china ebay parts. He sold parts cheaper then the majority of others and he was extremely reliable.

nah tina spoke to ken thismorning
theyre ebay account got hack so they cancelled the account
they will be back up next week some time
cheers
Reece

lol, thanks for the edit 50's Bro. Looks as though im about as tough as you are. If noob is "just about the gayest word" could u enlighten me to which word/s is actually gayer?

another piece of wise info would be too maybe not buy any bikes off them at this moment
there is bikes up but it seems a little suspect

lol, thanks for the edit 50's Bro. Looks as though im about as tough as you are. If noob is "just about the gayest word" could u enlighten me to which word/s is actually gayer?

arh thats a tough one ay. "lol" is quite a gay msn chat word but i guess we all use it :D. i dont know why people call people names if they are onlylearning about something. i guess thats just me who knows

another piece of wise info would be too maybe not buy any bikes off them at this moment
there is bikes up but it seems a little suspect

Exactly, finally a wise bit of information from ducar.r.spec, hes got a fair point, you could loose your hard ernt cash, or even worse you could end up with a custom obortion bike the same as ducar.r.spec. be careful guys.

Seems legit to me..... Although a little expensive.... maybe they are just selling as buy it now rather than auction *shrugs*

Latest posts

Back