What happened to the KTM50 copy?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillz

WC ST Killa
Reaction score
Does any1 know what happened to the KTM 50 copy bike they had?

I do, but wana c if any1 else on here does before i post it.:D

071504ktm50proseniorsm.jpg

no, the china copy of this bike ^^^^^

oo the one that the exavator fuked up all those bikes is that the type your talking about if u seen the video

Yeah KTM sued China & won!!! coz they still had the KTM part numbers on the engine molds n shit stupid fools

soo that means they dont do but do u think they mad a new one the one i showed u up there^^^^^^

nar thats just a pit bike with a name they are hoping will catch the eye of idiots, thaty will be like check this out man i have a KTX yo

i'm just going on what i heard from the man at KTM here in WA (coz as you know the Austrailian HQ for KTM is over here)

yeah they grabbed all the KTM50 copyies from the importer (but there would be like 6) and trashed them & if they find anymore the same will happen

have you seen them go
they're pretty full on they go pretty hard
the guy's at brighton bike's and bits melbourne had one they took it for a ride when i was there one day was pretty cool
the bloke riden it was about my size bit skinnier but and it's still went
even compared to the ktm's i recon they go just as well but for how long nowon know's

does any one know how to replace the clutch on these as my bro got one and clutch blew up thanx

have you seen them go
they're pretty full on they go pretty hard
the guy's at brighton bike's and bits melbourne had one they took it for a ride when i was there one day was pretty cool
the bloke riden it was about my size bit skinnier but and it's still went
even compared to the ktm's i recon they go just as well but for how long nowon know's

yeh i saw their little ktm copy, it looked pretty sick. now, the real deal there is the real ktm125! lol, the thing is pretty bloody big and the price is good but i don't reckon i would ever rlly get a ktm....

Latest posts

Back