What happened to the Sydney Motosports Bike Thread ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Punisher

Reaction score
What happened to the Sydney Motosports Bike Thread ?
I think that was a quite productive thread ...

was deleted because he's not a sponsor..... I thought it was a good thread too

thats farking stupid....

he dosent have a product to advertise so whats the point??

well we sure lost a future sponsor thats for sure

Oh come on ... hes not trying to sell his product, just trying to get feedback on what people want.
Different story when he does have a product to sell ...

i think you got the wrong message from me

i meant its stupid they deleted the thread

i was backing him up all the way

Im sure Christopher Whitelaw, who owns this site would prefer that the situation would have been handled more diplomatically, aye Chris ?

New sponsors and new players in the industry can only be a plus for the consumer.

i think you got the wrong message from me

i meant its stupid they deleted the thread

i was backing him up all the way

yea, sorry mate, i wasnt commenting on your comment ... rather the deleting of the thread :D

hey guys thanks alot for your support its good to see that some people are actually interested in my project, dont worry I will still sign on as a sponsor once its complete as its good exposure for my new product and will help me advertise.

Thanks again to everyone on here who has stuck by me.
Project is 98% complete.

got any more updates of the product?

any specs?

any pics?

a website?

Sorry to say the moderators have deemed it free advertising , he seems to be able to get a web site under control so im sure a few bucks to the mini-riders forum wouldn't be so hard

if it were me and he was keen to gain an insight to what the riders want and the industry needs , the first thing i would have done was to open a advertising account here

that way you get free rain and all the support of the site

so from rereading the thread over again the thread has been deemed advertising and hence deleted as not a advertising member

end off discussion

sydney motorsports currently have bikes for sales and has a shop front i do see what he is doing he got the info he required but it was time to go
i hope to see him back as a sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back