What is my motor bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowxfute

Reaction score
when i first bought it for a paddock basher the guy said it was a 185 yamaha. i recently went to get a air filter for it n the guy said there is no such thing n had the old air filter n he said my motor bike is proberly a ag 200. the code on the front reads 3g-001142.

Attachments

• IMAG1112.JPG
    IMAG1112.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 78
its a yamaha mate.. i dont know much about them mate looks kinda old 2 i can see it says yamaha on the motor.. thats all i know (bikes prolly older than me lol)

yerp sus1 is right def yammaha look on the engine it says it you will know the size of the engine by looking around the head of it near the sparkplug i think might be on other side but will have it etched in the size of it

Its got a Ag200 tank,

So unless its not original tank, that bike is a Ag200 mid 80s.

yeah i have but recently it hasn;t been going n i cant get it going nemore i pulled the carby off cleaned it put it back on changed to fresh fuel n the cun starts then it stops n i have to let it sit for 10 mins before it does that again.
spark is good.

ok it looked like the spark was good when i pulled it out n tried it on metal but i tried a new spark plug anyways n it starts up n goes but it just wont rev consistantly n goes boor boor boor boor really shit house.

its 4 stroke.... have you had it running??

what fuel ratio you mixing it at?

cid_image001.gif
what the!

when i first bought it for a paddock basher the guy said it was a 185 yamaha. i recently went to get a air filter for it n the guy said there is no such thing n had the old air filter n he said my motor bike is proberly a ag 200. the code on the front reads 3g-001142.

well i been riding bikes a few years but what i can tell you is that your bad boi bike is a sack of shit 2008 now boi o update.... update.... update....

nah i only use this 2 go round our yard it can pop a mono so that is ok. i piked it up for 500 bucks n have thrashed it but i want it to keep going lol.

Back