What is this bike??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atomikkuda

Reaction score
Ok i know it's a 125cc Lifan and the exhaust shield has orion on it but that's all i can find, so what is this bike?
25112009595-1.jpg

25112009594.jpg

yeah i'd say so... havent seen that model or frame from the TDRs before... *looks* to be a lot stronger than the usual crap they flog on egay... plus it looks like a bigfoot model....
I'd grab it, and drop another few hundred on a decent set of GPX forks or similar, a decent shock, a better muffler, then start with an OKO24mm flatty and go from there...

Hi Thump, Yeah it's got the bigger wheels and the frame is quite thick and strong. The forks aren't the best and the rear shock is ****, oh and the carby is hard to tune so your suggestions are on the money. thanks

This will no doubt set the cat amongst the pigeons, but that frame looks very similar to the Motovert Pro frames... Not saying the quality is the same, but it looks to be of a VERY similar style and geometry... in which case, if the welds are ok, and the frame itself is pretty sturdy, a few decent bolt on bits, it might turn out to be a good little bike.... :)

The welds look really good and there are no gaps, i'm happy with the frame. I have just purchased a better rear shock and i think the next thing to change is the carby because this one is no good, the idle keeps changing on me.

Well the missus took it out for her first ride, it was a little touch and go but she got there and even managed to get into 2nd gear. She is now over her fears......

ah good to hear... yeah i reckon another $500 on the bike replacing thiings like the muffler, carby and suspension, will make it a little tearer...
I've just added a 21mm OKO flatslide to the Miniblitz (also running a 125 Zonger motor) and found it to be a great little carby, good performance increase and much easier to work on. :)

Thanks for that i'll look out for that carby on ebay, it sounds like the one i need.

The muffler you could just repack:
- http://www.miniriders.com.au/motor-tutorials/15004-how-repack-exhaust.html

Shame about the pics though. Fair easy to understand though.

Carbie. Have a look at DHZ:
- DHZ Mini Moto - Carburetor

And for a 21mm OKO, Here are a few threads:
- OKO 21mm Carb
- OKO 21mm flat slide carburetor clear
- Provoscooter.com | Forums - MRP manifold and OKO 21mm Carb install on zip! (56k no no)

I don't know if the first two are fake or real.

Here is an eBay link aswell:
- OKO 21mm RACING CARB. FLAT SLIDE CARBURETTOR:eBay Motors (item 290373726826 end time Nov-30-09 20:07:45 PST)

Thanks bulldog93 that's a great help. has anyone brought from overseas on Ebay?

Latest posts

Back