what is this part/thing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just an RCA Microphone plug and an insulated wire joiner. I don't think it came off your bike. And anyway as you should be checking your bike before you ride it you would have known if it was there or not. HOWEVER IF YOU EVER WANT TO SING KARAOKE WHILST YA BUSTING THE BERMS YOUR HALFWAY THERE. :cool::eek::p

lol nah mate no karaoke for me and im just new to china bikes so i had no idea if it was of my bike or not

lol nah mate no karaoke for me and im just new to china bikes so i had no idea if it was of my bike or not

I'm new to the China's too with the kids Atomik. And I must say the kids bike definitely does not have any Karaoke accessories on it. I couldn't stand chinese music anyway. Imagine if you started the bike and it started going" TWING,TWANG,BONG,CHING,CHANG,CHONG" DOWN THE PADDOCK.:p. No microphone plugs and wire joiners as your's on our bike mate. Have fun and start singing. All the other riders will think ya crazy and back off and keep away from you. Maybe I should have done this when I competed in enduro and long distance trail riding years ago. As the chinese might say "AHSO HE GOT SECLET WEAPON"

There is no colour coding on a "blue point" connector. "Blue point" refers to the original manufacturer, not the colour. Just like a "Crescent wrench" or "Stilson", etc...
Different manufacturers have a slightly different colour plastic, ranging from grey, blue, clear, most of which are transparent.

Under the old wiring rules, an active or neutral join or termination could be done with a single screw connector (the one in the pic) where as an earth connection required a twin screw connector. Same as that but obviously with two screws.
The current wiring rules have ditched the need to use a two screw connector as it was deemed pointless.

Yes however alot of companies colour code them and have the blue connecters as one screw and whites as the two screw

Part thingy

The Blue thing is a BP connector , its used for joining cables and the other crome peice is a mic jack

Way to revive an old thread by answering a question that already has been almost fifty times...

Latest posts

Back