What is your dream machine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wood_bike.jpg

Purly awesome.

id have a crf150r small wheel, fmf ti4 fmx pipe, protaper pastrana bend fmx bars, hd valves, michelin mx52 tyres, protaper red tri density grips, billet bling everywhere couple of other things

y would u want fmx bend they would look werd as . tag mini his are way better lol.
cheek out my new signature lol

haha, put dungey on any bike and he can win, that dude is fast, but that said, villapoto, reed, stewart they were all out so his championship came easier than it should of been

Wait for nect year i suppose

Fair call but there gotta be somethin good goin on in that team. Reed 2nd in SX, 1st in MX last yr. Now Dungy 1st SX, 1st MX. Plus I just like the look of the Suzuki! Villapoto is fast but he always ends up injured. The year he makes it through unharmed he will do well. Stewart... What can I say, He is still the benchmark by which everyone else is measured. You have to beat Stewart to really earn your championship. Therefore Reed and Dungy have alot to prove next year!
oldhack.

my dream machines:

1.DHZ outlaw 160r with all the build-a-bike options on the DHZ site (little weapon)

2.dark blue datsun 1200 ute with an sr20 turbo (mini ute for my mini bike)

3.red ducati 1198s (pure sexy-ness)

oh and that new ferarri that was on top gear last night ferarri 530 i think it was

Latest posts

Back