What is your favourite internet browser?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favourite browser?

• Opera

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maxthon

• Flock

• Netscape

• Total voters

Poulsen8r

Reaction score
So what's your browser of choice:
Mozilla Firefox (My Favourite)
Opera (Haven't had much experience with it but 3rd)
Google Chrome (2nd)
Internet Explorer (Last but not... Oh wait i guess it is least... 5th)
Safari (Never even used it but it has to be better than IE lol, 4th)
Maxthon (Never used it and i doubt i will ever try a browser with a name like that)
Flock (Same as Maxthon)

IE!!!!! stick to what you know:p

i tried mozilla firefox and oh boy, i just get confused with it.... waste of downloaded megs and hard drive space, i say...

Far out. Did I cause you to go on a rampage? :D

I like Firefox and IE. Wish I could vote for both. IE for me though as I use it more.

The rest have quite a few fundemental flaws. Although I do like the interface for Opera (it's what the use as a browser for Itouch's/Iphones). Has some cool features.

Far out. Did I cause you to go on a rampage? :D

I like Firefox and IE. Wish I could vote for both. IE for me though as I use it more.

The rest have quite a few fundemental flaws. Although I do like the interface for Opera (it's what the use as a browser for Itouch's/Iphones). Has some cool features.

Well to be honest yeah... I'm on a bit of an internet browser rampage. haha and i'd like to point out that you fail at IT again coz they use safari on iPhones and iTouches.

yer they use Opera on the Samsung omnia...

I use it everyday on my phone...

but mozilla FTW

Well to be honest yeah... I'm on a bit of an internet browser rampage. haha and i'd like to point out that you fail at IT again coz they use safari on iPhones and iTouches.

Sorry I meant Safari. You smartass. hahahahaha. ;)

IE for me tried Firefox and hated it, also keep coming up with some download thing when i opened it up and always told me there was a problem with the chrome registration. Good thing i still had the old faithful IE there.

bloody hell dad just swapped to firefox to day and i can't get on youtube, fark this sucks nuts

hmm google is faster but crap to use

fire fox is good for java but you are foreva downing bloody plugins

ie is ie most common and your less likely to have issues with sites on it

there all crap if you could take the good bits of all 3 you might have half a browser

hmm google is faster but crap to use

fire fox is good for java but you are foreva downing bloody plugins

ie is ie most common and your less likely to have issues with sites on it

there all crap if you could take the good bits of all 3 you might have half a browser

Haha you didnt mean any of that lol... You were just looking for a useless place to post your 2000th post...:p

Haha you didnt mean any of that lol... You were just looking for a useless place to post your 2000th post...:p

ya know what i didn't even notice it was my 2k post

what a friggen waste?

ough well i spose that makes me an old school member now ha pfft:

Latest posts

Back