what make n model is this 250

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tricky1961

Reaction score
hi guys dose any one know what yr n model this bike is its got a zongshen elec start n frame num is THTC 1440 but thats the only markings on the bike no vin plate its got 17"front n 14" rear wheels dose it supposed to have a pod filter or an air box and i carnt find a spot any where on the frame for the battery to mount,as i want to hook the elce start back up cause its got to much compression for my son to kick plus id like to replace the plastics n get a rear guard i picked it up for $200 with another 250 non elec n a 250 big foot wif a blown piston any help most appriciated here is the pics of it cheers tricky
IMG_1006[1].JPG
IMG_1005[1].JPG
IMG_1010[1].JPG
IMG_1011[1].JPG
IMG_1008[1].JPG

the thing go's like a scalded cat lol

you've got yourself an atomik Link there mate, they are an ok bike, good for learning, looks like a genuine GYTR muffler too, they are good qualioty, did it come with the bike ?

the aircooled Zhongshen engines are fairly quick, my Atomik Fory has the same engine. check out the review, and feel free to reply :)

http://www.miniriders.com/dirt-bikes-full-sized/39790-2013-atomik-fury-250cc-review.html

but, it looks to me like you have the older zhongshen engine. instead of it being OHC (overhead cam) its still the old pushrod design. the OHC is a bit quicker, and can rev alot more, but its a 250, and they are still fairly fast!

Last edited:
thanks blender yea the the gtyr muff came on the bike the review u did was pre indepth u didnt leave much out n wats the iirc every one keeps mentioning thanks again blender

Latest posts

Back