What mini bike round the $1000 adelaide south

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bb-boy

Reaction score
hay all.

wana get into the mini bike thing but am lost in to what 1 to buy.
wana spend around a grand few hunjy either way if better off.

used to be a mechanic and i maintain things wel as i ride a gsxr750 have 2 turbo's and a rotor so i be all good with that.

but i do want sumfin that i can thrash the livin shit out of twice a month without it blowing up.

i live far south sellicks way, so south shops be better but i really dont mind going anywere to get it.

i know 3 amigos and total imports are like the way bad chinese ones,i hear of sa fun bikes and maylands talked about

are the dmx bikes any good i see them in dirt bike magazines safb sell them for around 1200 starting but also sell some other moto x or sumfin and thats only like 750

so pls any advice directions referals appreciated.

wat engines are good wat are bad in this price range..

are electric starts more chaos and weight not needed ?

i weigh 85-90 kg and 5ft 11 would i be better with the slightly bigger wheel.

any help muchly appreciated, and sorry i know you guys would get this alot.

cheers, beej

Hi Beej,

I am the owner of the company Total Imports and I can assure you that we are nothing like the three amigo's. For starters we offer a 3 month full coverage warranty on all our bikes. We have a fully equipt workshop for servicing and repairs and carry spare parts onsite or if we dont have that particular part we will get it for you. All our bikes are pre assembled and tested before we sell them and if you have any problems we usually can have it repaired within a 24 hour period. I know that there is a lot of bad products out there but I can assure you that we try to stock bikes or a fairly good quality at reasonable prices. Things are a bit tough at present due to the economy falling apart but our moto is to keep the customer happy. if you want drop in to the shop and let me know that you are on these forums and I will try to help you out.

Cheers

Roger

if you rewrite your post in english we might be able to understand what the hell your on about.

Hey Mate, Either Pitpro or MotoVert or even MSO or DHZ Pitbikes are sweet
pitpros are sold in shops hear in oz same with motovert
but if you contact me on [email protected] ill be happy to give you some advice.

I have a pitpro 125rr, they are now about 1000 delivered from ebay. The only real problem with them is the rear shock is a joke and the tyres are cheap crap. Other than that its got a great motor as I have flogged it without a hiccup. The money I spent on it I wish I just got a MSO 140s Its dearer initially but has great reviews and pretty good out of the box from what I've read. Dhz is around the same quality and price as the pitpro so are fused mini from what I can work out. I'm 82kg and 6ft aswell. In the 50 brotherhood mag they reviewed a dmx and it was rated about 2.5 - 3 out of five so I'd estimate its about midrange in quality too. Keep your eye out in this sites classifieds cause some real bargains pop up. also read the review section it'll help alot

Here at East 50s we currently stock Pitpro,Motovert and Pitsterpro pitbikes.
Our shop is located 3 Km out of the city CBD and we will freight to your door in Aust.
so if you are after the best pricing and back in SA give us a call !;)

Cheers Brian c/o Welcome To EAST 50s

Latest posts

Back