what motor

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gavgav

Reaction score
hi all as you know im rebuilding my z50j and going to get rego on it just wondering what motor i should go with here are my 3 options
1 original 50 motor
2 the 70cc motor that will come in my chinese bike
3 the 110 motor thats in my thumpdtar copy

i dont on what to go for

i reakon stick with the original 50 motor and replace all the worn out and/or old parts and then get a 88 kit for it then it would kick ass

well thats my opinion

The chinese engine is 12v so all of the electrics that come with the chinese bike are 12v too. They wont run with the 6v J engine...

That might help you decide.

so its the 70cc or the 110
do u know what the 70 goes like how fast

i put a 25t sprocket on the rear of mine (37t standard) and it pulls that no problems and still monos in 2nd gear. Probably does 70kmh now i guess

do u dropped it from a 37 down to a 25 shit thats alot isnt it how was it when it was standard

Good fun but nowhere near fast enough for the street...

i dont no what setup to go i was some speed out of it but get it on the back wheel too

get the chinese 70cc bike and ride it, see what you think compared to your 110 and then decide...

Have you bought the 70? What seat and tank are you going to use?

ill be picking it up this week i dont no what tank and seat to use i no the 110 is a lighter bike

hey does anyone know if you can put a set of normal handle bars not the kind that fold down on the old z50's and how do u do it

its not that i have the money but it depends on the price if ill do it or not

on got my bike today stripped it and started butting the parts on my old z50 should be up and going in the next few days

yeah its the ebay one and nar i got it yesterday arvo and stripped it straight away why did you have some problems

Nah no problems, just wondered what you thought of it. How much did you get it for?

Latest posts

Back