what oil to use

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paechy

Reaction score
im getting a pitpro 125rr and was wondering what is the best oil to use in the engine and what type of airfilter is the best to use to replace the very restrictive one. Also was wondering what is the best brake fluid to use.

Well I don't know what the "best" products to use are but I've had my Pitpro 125 "R" series for almost eight months now with very little trouble and here's what I've used from day 1.

Oil = Castrol Power1 GPS 4T 10W-40 Part-Synthetic (changed immediately then after every 2-3 rides)

Airfilter = Most people here would agree the Uni-filter is the best type to use on these bikes. I bought one but mine never seemed to fit that well so I've still got the stock one on. I just clean it after every ride and spray it with some Castrol foam filter oil.

Brake Fluid = I changed my brake fluid straight away, I just used some Castrol DOT4 fluid and they've been fine ever since.

and I know I'm starting to sound like a Castrol Rep :p but I also use their chain oil after every ride. Also recommend getting a magnetic oil sump plug.......

Have fun with you new bike, I've had a blast with mine :D

Latest posts

Back