what shock is this

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tshaw44

Reaction score
hi i had this shock laying round and it sits perfect with +1forklegs just its really hard and doesnt go down at all just wondering if any1 knoes wat shock this is?

akd8ac.jpg

21o57h1.jpg

fast ace bs 22 ar by the looks you should be able to get a lighter weight spring(250lbs) for it
i think the spring you have is 500lbs

fast ace bs 22 ar by the looks you should be able to get a lighter weight spring(250lbs) for it
i think the spring you have is 500lbs

yeh i weigh 55-60kgs and it doesnt go down out all when i sit on the bike were could i get a 250lbs spring for it and how much ? will that suit my weight better? sorry just dont really no much about suspension

i'll have a look for ya i'm not sure on cost or where to get them from...
but you can get a new bs-22-ar of egay for $94 delivered with 250lbs spring

i'll have a look for ya i'm not sure on cost or where to get them from...
but you can get a new bs-22-ar of egay for $94 delivered with 250lbs spring

thanks man :) oh u srs might aswell get a new 1 true ? could you send the link man that would be great help

you can get springs from DHZ on ebay , i got one for my old one , it was abit longer and really hard to get in the shock!! but it worked alot better

what you need to do to make sure its not to long(the one your buying) is to unscrew the top thiny which preloads the spring and make sure theres no pressure on the spring and then messure it. you can then ask dhz how long there springs are to match it up. chances are yours is smaller from having pressure on the spring for so log.

Latest posts

Back