What should i choose?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dj.licastro

Reaction score
Heyy Dudes,

Ok, so i been researching this heeps online and at places and by reading all the threads and now i am stuck. what should i choose to buy?:confused:

Either://

Orion ProX 140cc
PitPro 125 or 140cc(oil cooled)
DHZ Outlaw 140cc(oil cooled)

Can anyone offer any advise on the bikes, especially poeple who own em? i have heard alot of talk about AGB's and PPro's not so much DHZ? what do they all rate guys? what is good or bad? :)

Regards again .. DAN:D

Me & my oldest son have DHZ140's, great motor & frame, crap tyres & suspension components. Blow the doors off my youngest blokes PitPro125 :D - all these bikes are cheap as and pretty much the same

The Pitpro 140cc has a twin tube cradle frame that gives the engine mounts & Foot peg carrier more support.The DHZ has a twin tube frame less the cradle/support.The engines are identical.Pitpro has more anodised parts including Alloy bashplate.DHZ has a steel bashplate.DHZ has trials universal style tyres.Pitpro has more aggressive MX style tyres.Suspension is VERY similar on both bikes.DHZ has plain alloy brake/clutch levers.Pitpro has alloy folding levers.Both bikes are good performers for the price!!!

Why did you rule out MSO?? I would reccomend MSO.

But deffinatly pitpro out of those three!!!!

only reason I didn't recommend MSO's is that I don't know anything about them, I can only offer advice on what I know about - not what I have heard ;) - btw - pretty sure my DHZ has an alloy black anodized bashplate

No get the MSO Pro, why does every one like the X7R so much, Pro is better!!

Yeah and thats so much better if you ask me, wish my pitpro had fast ace forks because I do alot of jumps but i dont got 700 bucks grr!

The Pitpro 140cc has a twin tube cradle frame that gives the engine mounts & Foot peg carrier more support.The DHZ has a twin tube frame less the cradle/support.The engines are identical.Pitpro has more anodised parts including Alloy bashplate.DHZ has a steel bashplate.DHZ has trials universal style tyres.Pitpro has more aggressive MX style tyres.Suspension is VERY similar on both bikes.DHZ has plain alloy brake/clutch levers.Pitpro has alloy folding levers.Both bikes are good performers for the price!!!

^^^ go the pitpro 140 from your options or the mso if you want the better shocks.

Latest posts

Back