What should i do valentines day?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What to do

• Take the girlfriend out to dinner and a movie.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Work on the china bikes all night till early hours of the morning.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

nafe

Reaction score
Wat do you guys reckon i do. Take the missus out or work on the bikes and get em ready for the weekend ?

depends do you wanna get laid 2morra night? XD

you could wine and dine the misses 2morra and do a check up on the china friday nite ready for the weeked?

you need a both option.. work on the bikes while take out comes.. have a bite in the garage, do some more work.. clean up and grab some action off the misses ;)

I reckon get your misses to work on the bikes while you go out to dinner and a movie, then both things are done :)

here's the answer your looking for:-
TAKE THE MISSUS OUT!!!!!!!
if you dont you will be in the bad books and wont be able to go riding on the weekend anyway
if you do it gives you at least 2 weeks of barganing garanteed

trust me i'm good at this stuff

Take the missus out... cant ride if your dead and you'll be dead if you spend valintines day fixin your bikes

pretty easy decision

do you want to

r
t

all night or

R
I
D
E

all weekend

Last edited:
If you dont root all night your nuts will be to swollen to ride:p

Dont do anything for the girl on valentines day, I never have. I dont need any marketing gurus to tell me to tell my wife I love her. A special treat on a day other than valentines gets more credit than anyting done tomorrow.

Yep,treat em mean keep em keen lol......How about inviting another chick around to help both of you?

Latest posts

Back