what should i do with this pitpro 110 :S

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadr

Reaction score
hey guys will last year i bought my first bike... it was a pitpro 110, it was my first motorbike so i didnt really know anything. Anyways i did enjoy the bike for about 3 months i didnt really trash the engine.. but one day i let a friend drive it and he drove it into a massive rock full speed. Nothing expect the front forks broke. The engine still works great ect ect the little beast is very strong. But now i want to get a new bike, and i have this pitpro sitting in my garage with broken front forks.. i could take a picture if anyone wants to see.. Anyways i just want to know what i should do?? i really want to sell it but would anyone buy a good bike with broken front forks??

p.s i wanted to buy new forks from ebay.. they didnt sell them on au.. so i tryed on .com and they do sell them (eBay Motors: Forks Front End Suspension CRF50 XR CRF 50 Pit Bike Z (item 260336998069 end time Apr-22-09 19:17:23 PDT)) but im not sure they post to au.. :(

Last edited:
Well my advice would be not to buy thos forks i wouldn't bother anyway. You can pick up a better set over here for that price. dunno what size u need but heres a set...
Fastace AS-03 USD Front Forks 650mm 140cc Pit Dirt Bike - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 24-Apr-09 10:18:42 AEST)

or theres this set that a fellas selling on here...
dirtmax forks thumpstar forks mini bike forks - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 06-Apr-09 18:28:30 AEST)

hope this helps mate

yeh, I may pick up the engine if its a reasonable price..

thnx for the help guys i found forks for like 50 bucks there pretty good.. anyways keep the suggestions coming !

Latest posts

Back