What should I do...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Killswitch_

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I have a bit of a problem was thinking not to bother upgrading my crf50 just get a 85cc later down the track what do you guys think becasue by the time i put a 88kit in forks, frame, shock, bars and so on it would cost about $4500 and i can buy a 85cc but the 85s are loud more dangerous and need losts of land to drive them ect if i do get a 85cc will still keep my 50 just to let you know what do you guys think i should do

Thanks Anth

yeah pimp your fiddy man there way more fun
and more reliable tan any box of snot 85cc 2 smoke

imo

Hey everyone

I have a bit of a problem was thinking not to bother upgrading my crf50 just get a 85cc later down the track what do you guys think becasue by the time i put a 88kit in forks, frame, shock, bars and so on it would cost about $4500 and i can buy a 85cc but the 85s are loud more dangerous and need losts of land to drive them ect if i do get a 85cc will still keep my 50 just to let you know what do you guys think i should do

Thanks Anth

Just get +1s forks and get frame strengend and/or lengthened and rear shock and few other basics.Nothing wrong with a stocker i love mine!!
Do the 88 kit later on ???

Latest posts

Back