What Should I Get!? china 125 or Jap similar?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qazqaz

Reaction score
Ok I Have A Little 125cc Orion But My Dad Wants To Get Me A Good Bike Like Kawasaki For X Mas. Im 14 Im Like 50kg And Im Good At Riding. I Was Thinking Like A Kx 85.so Can U Tell Me If Thats Good For Me And How Much Will It Cost And Wat Modle Should I Get.
Thanks

u will be looking at about for a new kx 85 from $4000 i think they are not to sure bout the new ones and they are a hell of alot more power then u are used to on ya lil pitty and a hell of alot higher of the ground and just alot bigger bike mate u weigh 50kg and im 95kg and my mate had one and on power band lifts the wheel straight of the ground so it will do it to u alot easier mate but if u like the speed wich u would lol every1 does and u have the money get 1

Last edited:
u will be looking at about for a new kx 85 from $4000 i think they are not to sure bout the new ones and they are a hell of alot more power then u are used to on ya lil pitty and a hell of alot higher of the ground and just alot bigger bike mate u weigh 50kg and im 95kg and my mate had one and on power band lifts the wheel straight of the ground so it will do it to u alot easier mate but if u like the speed wich u would lol every1 does and u have the money get 1

Thats because your heavy on such a small motor. It will bog like all hell and then it hits band and sends you aiming to heaven. Just like a VL turbo:) Im only 55kg and can ride 250 2 strokes fine.

if you get a kx 85 you only have 1 year to race it if thats what ure gonna do u might aswell get a kxf250 and u can have it for ages.

if hes only 50kg i doubt he would be tall enough to fit on a kx250f, im 5'11 and just flat foot on my 125, so mate i reckon go the 85 big wheel my mate has a cr85big wheel its mad. i ride it and im like 70kg or something and when it hits band it doesnt pop me up, i dunno what you guys are talking about

if hes only 50kg i doubt he would be tall enough to fit on a kx250f, im 5'11 and just flat foot on my 125, so mate i reckon go the 85 big wheel my mate has a cr85big wheel its mad. i ride it and im like 70kg or something and when it hits band it doesnt pop me up, i dunno what you guys are talking about

Im 50kg and 5'6 and I can ride a big bike easy, if you can touch the ground flat footed then the bike is too small.

But if you want a minibike get a klx110, why get a big bike, mini's are more fun.

yeh minis are fun i was saying when i said it pops me up on band that they have a shit load of power not that its shit without power band but its just got alot more power then a 125 man thats wat im saying but u would no thatany way

G'day qazqaz (strange name ) :)

mate id recomed a second hand machine for yourself in good condition with low hrs and well maintained IE shop receipt's

any of the 85 range from all the top manufatures are great bikes

i cut my teeth on a yz80j watercooled was a hell of a machine
anyways back to the point,big wheels lil wheels i dunno all this jargon all i no is get round wheels they roll better.

mate second hand is the way togo ,it's your first real bike and there a whole lot wilder than a lil 125 pitty.

this way coz it wont be long befor you've masterd that and grew a lil and then time to progress into full size be it 125,250 this way your not loosing big bucks might only drop a 1,000 the time you have it if you also look arfter it IE maintenance

this is how im teaching my young bloke also he has at least another 6 to 12 months on his pitty then he moves to midsize bike then the big girls

was how i was tought also

cheers and bring on chrissy hey

Im 50kg and 5'6 and I can ride a big bike easy, if you can touch the ground flat footed then the bike is too small.

But if you want a minibike get a klx110, why get a big bike, mini's are more fun.

yeah i guess, but 250s are hardly bigger than 125s, but a 250 cant really be too small can it lol

pffft big bikes are wayyyyy funner than mini's, mini's have no power there gutless as

Last edited:
yes good idea snitchy u can save bucket loads on a socond hand bike compared to new and if u get it in good condition thats even better and u will most likely wanna up grade as snitchy said u will master it quick

yeah i guess, but 250s are hardly bigger than 125s, but a 250 cant really be too small can it lol

Yeah thats true I guess, my uncle told me that so I dont know haha.

pffft big bikes are wayyyyy funner than mini's, mini's have no power there gutless as

Yeah but everyone around here rides mini's and the land here is perfect for it. More power isnt allways more fun.

very true, more power isnt allways more fun hehe sumtimes it is but when ya with ya mates and theyr haven fun on their pittys ," then more power isnt more fun

what about cr85
do u thing i should get that or kx

big bikes are way more hurty than pitty's
you should go for a shortend 125 you will grow into it very quickly as the boys said
i reckon you will not last long on an 85
hell my mates 8yo son races a ktm 65 so i suggest you step it up a little imo

good luck i hope you get what's right for ya

Latest posts

Back