What should i get

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PeZzA

Reaction score
What should i get??

hey guys,

ok have finally decided to buy a mini. i have just over $2000 saved up and after a bit of research and talking with mates who ride ive come up with these options.

> Motovert Expert
> Pitster Pro X4 (btw does anybody know of a Pitster Pro dealer in Perth?)
> DHZ Outlaw 140cc then buy Dual exhaust, fastace rear shock and pro tapers.
> DHZ Outlaw with 150 or 160 GPX put in and protapers and fastace rear shock
> DHZ D-PRO 160R
> possibly a 125cc of some sort which is as fast or faster then these

what do you guys think will be the best? any other suggestions.

i weigh about 85kg and am just under 6 foot, i will be jumping with a VERY SLIM chance of racing. im pretty keen on the expert as there pretty much race ready and built well, and i have a couple dealers here who are willing to do a deal (also have a mate who will be keen to buy one at the same time), unlike Pitster and DHZ which looks like i will have to order.

cheers for any help.

i would go between pitster pro and motovert but there is also ciniworx, have you looked at them???

i would go between pitster pro and motovert but there is also ciniworx, have you looked at them???

yeh i looked at them but there site is useless, they look alright but its been hard trying to find specs and prices etc. have seen some good words about them though.

just wondering are there many performance products available for the motovert other than the rotor kits and 150cc bore kits? also i noticed there is a 09 pro, its there any talk of an 09 expert yet?

yeh i looked at them but there site is useless, they look alright but its been hard trying to find specs and prices etc. have seen some good words about them though.

Have you thought about calling them and asking? Ed and staff will be more than happy to help you and give you any info you require. Dont just go by the specs you see on the net coz some of them are bullshit.

yeh will do when i get a chance.

would anybody happen to know the hp on the expert? i went to a bike shop today and the guy started to tell me that the expert has a jap engine(which there not), then he told me that it has 16hp. i dont think this is true when the new pros are 18hp???

I would highly recommend getting the Motovert Expert.
I've got a mate who has had it for over 5 years and races it.
Goes bloody fast and is very reliable. :D

Cheers, Mitch.

had a motovert expert since 04... No.

personally I would go the motovert out of your options, more expirience and won of the most trust worthy china bikes. I had a provert ( same company) good bike mine was very reliable so with 3 more years im gussing their bikes would have only gotten better.

alright well it looks like ill be going the expert.

couple things to clear up, i am just getting a bit confused. so it has the the 140cc jailing outlaw engine, like this Motovert - Australia number 1 brand of performance mini bikes, but when i went to the shop today i got a little worried when it had red painted parts over it like that round 'cap' looking thing to the left on the head. whats going on?

anybody know?..

i rode a dhz 140 today with fast ace and dual exhaust and wasnt overly impressed compared to when i rode an expert, so it looks like i will be buying the expert.

Latest posts

Back